30 MINUTE CHOCOLTE RASPBERRY TART
A super easy raspberry tart for a long, easy weekend.
To get the coconut cream for this recipe, I scooped off the top, harder portion of a can of coconut milk. Also the raspberries can be replaced with any topping of your choice-think blueberries, sliced strawberries, dried fruit or peanuts!
This should only take thirty minutes and is a nice cool dessert for the summertime! I would write more, but I have to get to the beach!
Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Makes about 1 tart
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate squares
- ⅓ coconut cream
- ½ cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and set aside a a tart pan with a removable bottom.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and sea salt together. Add melted butter and mix until all of the crumbs are coated in butter.
- Press crust into tart pan so that the crust goes up the sides and is firmly packed in the center.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes, or until crust is fragrant and golden.
- While crust is baking, place chocolate in a medium mixing bowl. Place coconut cream in a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until coconut cream starts to bubble slightly. Pour hot coconut cream over the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Whisk the chocolate and coconut cream together until the chocolate is smooth and shiny.
- Pour chocolate ganache into graham cracker crust and spread with a spatula or the back of a spoon until smooth.
- Top chocolate with raspberries. Place tart in the refrigerator for 20 minutes for the ganache to set.
- Remove tart from tray by lifting the bottom. Slice tart to serve.